Panda Africa Solution Limited
Panda Africa is a licensed micro-finance institution that was incorporated and registered as a limited company in 2016 under Cap 388 company’s Act of the Laws of Zambia.
Our mission is to make financing accessible and affordable across Africa and the mandate is to provide tailor made affordable loans with flexible repayments to enable customers meet urgent financial needs with ease. We believe credit should be easily accessible to people. Anyone should be able to borrow as long as they have the capacity and willingness to pay back.
Position: Human Resource & Administration Manager
Job Purpose: The Human Resource and administration Manager will be responsible to coordinate HR activities of the company to ensure the company’s workforce is effectively and efficiently recruited, developed, motivated and retained.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Attracting, sourcing, and hiring qualified candidates for various job positions within the company.
- Creating job descriptions, posting job advertisements, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and selecting the best fit for the roles.
- Designing and implementing training programs to enhance employee skills, knowledge and capabilities.
- Assessing training needs, developing training materials, and organise workshops to ensure employees are equipped with the necessary skills for their roles.
- Managing employee relations by addressing concerns, conflicts, and grievances within the company.
- Ensure maintenance of positive work environment and mediate disputes between employees and management.
- Designing and managing the company’s compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing employee benefits such as health insurance and retirement plans, and ensuring the company remains competitive in terms of compensation.
- Developing and implementing performance appraisal systems to assess employee performance, provide feedback, and set goals for improvement.
- Ensure that performance evaluations are conducted fairly and consistently.
- Overseeing the implementation and maintenance of HR software and systems that streamline various HR processes, such as payroll, employee records, performance evaluations and attendance tracking.
- Focus on identifying and nurturing high-potential employees within the company.
- Designing and implementing initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
- Creating an environment where employees of all backgrounds feel respected and valued.
- Working closely with specific departments or business units to align HR strategies with overall business goals.
- Bridge between HR and the rest of the company, providing HR support and expertise to managers and employees.
- Focus on improving the overall effectiveness and performance of the company.
- Ensure that the workplace is safe and complies with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and implementing safety policies, conduct safety training, and address any hazards or incidents that may arise.
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade 12 certificate
- BSc Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or its equivalent
- 4 to 5 years proven work experience
- Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Practical working knowledge of employment law
- Sober minded
- Good management skills
- Attention to detail
- Great sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to embrace change.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to send a CV and cover letter in PDF format as one document to email@example.com
Deadline: 29th , August 2023.