Allterrain Services (ATS) Group
Africa’s leading facilities services provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals with proven performance to fill Vacant Position under Kalumbila Project.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER x1
PURPOSE: Your primary responsibility is to support the HR Manager in the delivery of services to functional departments. Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Industrial Relations/Employee Relations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of a Diploma in Human Resources with at least 2 years work experience in similar position.
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Creative and able to be innovative
- Experience managing a diverse team and strong willingness to build capacity of local staff.
- Knowledge computer skills, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Schedule all Employee disciplinary meetings, exit interviews, and other meetings as assigned.
- Participate in Disciplinary Committee meetings and complete detailed and accurate notes of all proceedings.
- Maintain spreadsheets of all submission received as well as approval status or issues.
- Drafts communication materials to the organization in support of the terms and conditions of work as defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs).
- Administer employee incentive programs and engagement activities.
- Prepare all documentation related to employee terminations and resignations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Facilitate terminal payments with Payroll and Regional HR.
- Conduct exit interviews with staff and identify any negative trends. Able to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff. Make recommendations to supervisor as appropriate.
Method of Application
If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter and CV with references, to the following email address email@example.com The closing date for receiving applications is 12th May 2023. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Include the position title you are applying for in the email subject line.