Key Management Solutions Consultancy Limited
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- Contribute to the development of and implementation of the strategy on human resources management and development.
- Develops and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Assists managers and staff to understand and comply with human resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the recruitment and selection of competent staff and prepares the relevant documentation.
- Administer, coordinate and maintain the performance management system.
- Develops the staff learning and development plan and coordinate and implement staff learning and development programmes to ensure compliance with identified or emerging needs.
- Develop, recommend, implement and maintain reward systems that enable the attraction and retention of the best talent.
- Advise Supervisors and employees on grievance and disciplinary issues and ensures that they are resolved in line with policies and procedures and employment legislation.
- Promotes and implement health and safety programme at the work place.
- Facilitate the provision of other administrative services
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Support the recruitment and selection process by sourcing top talent, conducting interviews, and coordinating the on boarding process.
- Maintain HR records and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Assist in the development and execution of training programs to enhance employee skills and career growth.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including performance management, employee relations, and conflict resolution.
- Manage employee benefits, overtime computation, time sheets, compensation, and leave administration.
- Continuously evaluate HR processes and propose improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- A degree or higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Membership of a Professional Human Resources or Personnel Institute.
- 3 years work experience in Human Resources at middle management level.
- Experience in a similar Industry will be an added advantage,
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices in all aspects of human resources management.
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Law
- Computer Literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and human relations handling skills at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience in conducting formal and informal training for other staff will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding work ethic.
Method of Application
** Suitably Qualified candidates should apply to the mail listed attaching Academic Qualifications, Curriculum Vitae as well as a Cover letter stating why they would be the most suitable candidate for the Job.
APPLICANTS MUST BE PREFERABLY NDOLA BASED OR HAVE RESIDENCE WITHIN NDOLA.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.