Nanga Farms Ltd
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Maintains effective administration of employment contracts, Employee details, Housing allocation, Induction programmes, Employee benefits, Workman’s Compensation etc. in conformity with employment laws.
- Ensures effective implementation of Collective Agreement.
- Conducts regular consultation meetings with the Union.
- Arranges employee recruitment and selection for all vacancies in conjunction with line management.
- In conjunction with line managers identifies staff development needs and administers development programmes for selected employees.
- Ensures correct application of Company Procedures.
- Ensures effective service delivery by the Nanga Clinic.
- Manages the provision of effective security services.
- Identifies community needs for Corporate Social Responsibility expenditure and ensures effective project implementation.
- Formulates annual operational budget for Department.
- Ensures that the Company Safety, Health, Environment and Quality management system is correctly managed for Department.
- Submits routine weekly, monthly, and annual reports and ‘ad hoc’ report.
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ work experience in a related field is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ)
- Communication skills.
- Planning and Organisational Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills – ability to interact with all levels of management.
Method of Application
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit you’re detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, registrations, and ID/Passport for the attention of HR Officer: Nanga email Dkanje@zamsugar.zm clearly stating the position applied for in the subject line.
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Should be 18 years and above.
To apply for this job email your details to Dkanje@zamsugar.zm