About our Client:
Drake and Gorham is one of Zambia’s leading air conditioning and refrigeration, elevators and escalators company. The company hosts a one-stop-shop retail store for a wide variety of air-conditioning units to suit every budget as well as a comprehensive spares and parts stock.
About the role:
Drake and Gorham (Z) Limited seeks the services of a qualified and experienced person to fill the position of HVAC-R manager and project engineer.
The Employee’s core responsibilities shall be among others:
- Fully conversant in HVAC-R engineering (both design and practical installation) and aftersales and maintenance experience.
- Fully conversant with VRV/VRF systems installation and designs (Daikin & Samsung).
- Full knowledge of chiller systems and designs
- Profound Refrigeration and Cold Room designing and installation experience.
- In-depth experience in project management and supervision of major projects in HVAC-R and other Mechanical Engineering Disciplines (Elevators).
- Must have sales exposure and be able to manage existing and acquire new clients and customers
- Must be able to compile tenders and quotations for large projects.
- Assist with the technical needs of both sales opportunities and post-installation projects
- Maintain good relations with clients and suppliers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years in Managerial position.
- Preferred experience in sub- Saharan African countries.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering with emphasis on HVAC-R preferred.
- Must be Computer literate, proficient in AutoCAD
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
The incumbent will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to email@example.com before the 1st of September, 2023.