Zambian Governance Foundation
The Zambian Governance Foundation for Civil Society’s (www.zgf.org.zm) mandate is to strengthen local communities and civil society capacities to unlock and utilize available and untapped resources for sustainable development. ZGF has a strong belief that local communities have the power and resourcefulness to shape their development without relying on external aid.
ZGF would like to hire an ICT Intern to support the ZGF programme team in the ICT and corporate communications function.
Roles and responsibilities include:
1. Troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
2. Providing technical support to users, both in person and remotely.
3. Ensuring data security and implementing necessary security measures.
4. Maintaining inventory and asset management for hardware and software.
5. Collaborating with vendors and service providers for procurement and support.
6. Assisting in the procurement and evaluation of new technology solutions.
Individuals must be / must have:
1. Sound understanding of the management of local and wide area networks (essential)
2. Ability to manage network systems and troubleshoot (essential)
3. Ability to manage MS 365 management systems (essential)
4. Knowledge of web design and languages (HTML, PHP, and CSS) (essential)
Method of Application
Ability to manage tasks and work to deadlines (essential) Send your CV and relevant documents to jobs @zgf.org.zm or encourage others you may know to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Should we decide to take your application further, we will get in touch with you. ZGF is an equal opportunity employer. Start date: As soon as possible.