Yalelo Ltd seeks to hire an experienced and qualified ICT Officer who will be responsible for designing ICT operations, service delivery, architecture, and information security; playing a key role within the business to support delivery of the ICT strategy.
The Right Fit candidate will perform among others, the following functions:
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- To support users of corporate systems including communications and desktop applications to problematic issues.
- To support the network infrastructure to ensure that it provides a secure, stable environment for corporate applications.
- To manage network access and corporate systems access profiles in line with agreed company policy.
- To assist in management of corporate systems access and control in line with agreed company policy
- To support corporate applications via the helpdesk to ensure that they meet the needs of the business.
- To support procedure and practice within the team to ensure that systems can be restored in a business recovery situation.
- To enforce software licensing controls for all software used within the company to ensure that the company is not exposed to litigation through software piracy.
- Resolves ICT tickets raised through our ticketing system.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management
- Ability to learn on the fly and stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- Two (2) minimum relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!! Send us your CV, Cover Letter only to our email address email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org