Our client, a leading FMCG, manufacturing and distribution company is looking to hire an Import & Export Manager who will manage import and export transactions, ensuring that requirements, documentation and processes function according to procedures and in compliance with trade laws.
- Oversee the import and export of various products and containers.
- Manage the logistics ensure compliance with statutory requirements for the import and export.
- Manage and maintain good working relationship with Zambia Revenue Authority and other functional departments / partners.
- Resolve any queries arising in the imports and exports process.
- Develop process solutions and guidelines to address frequently occurring process problems to ensure smooth service delivery.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in the Clearance and Logistics industry.
- Must have at least one (1) year of work experience and exposure in border towns around Zambia.
- Must have strong leadership and team management skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural and faced paced work environment Should have a demonstrable record of issue handling and resolution.
- Should have a proactive approach to work and a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be systematic and have a result-oriented personality, with a strong moral and ethical code.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes with the job title as the email subject before 31st January, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.