LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER x 1 – LUSAKA
Overall Objective: Setup the required IT infrastructure and systems along with the Group IT and vendors, to support the business objectives. Need to ensure the continuity of IT services for the sustainability and growth of business.
- Provide strategic direction on system implementation based on IT strategy
- Provide directions for designing, establishing and maintaining a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access, including branch setup
- Ensure for the delivery of all technology related tasks including developments/purchasing of new software and ongoing enhancements
- Manage development plans, budgets and delivery time estimates
- Ensure connectivity is established and maintained without downtimes
- Ensure effective processes are maintained for security of network and all devices
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all IT related equipment and core banking application purchases for the company
- Manage hardware and software inventory and propose solutions to accomplish the Company’s business needs.
- Design disaster recovery and IT scope of BCP Plan
- Evaluate customer feedbacks on IT support and improve them to meet business satisfactory standards, with the implementation of a Service Desk system
- Prepare and execute SLA with suppliers in the best interest of the Company
- Review IT process, procedures and document them according to Compliance requirements.
- Mobile application implementation to support the business
- Review Regulatory audit finding and ensure compliance
- Ensure Implementation of Support Applications (HRIS, CRM, DMS etc.)
- Mobile Device Management and facilitate BYOD
- Ensure software license compliance
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- IT Governance/Security related certifications will be added advantage.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ industry experience.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications electronically via email firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word) in the following format;
Job title Name. e.g. Credit Manager_ Henry_Mweetwa
Closing date for applications is 23rd May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com