Dairy Gold Limited
The Instrumentation Engineer will identify new areas of process automation, and he will design and develop new devices /systems and enhance or redesign older devices or systems used to control electronic or mechanical systems, to reduce processing cost, increasing process accuracy, and increasing productivity with efficiency of lines.
- May oversee technicians during the prototype fabrication and testing phases.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department and sharing on time reports with supervisor.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Trouble shooting in running plants to make the operation smooth.
- Whenever required demonstrating the team about trouble shooting methods or provide them training to make them competent.
- Analyses current equipment; identifies areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement; designs and develops instrumentation to meet those needs.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and client expectations.
- Designs and tests prototypes of equipment, calibration of instruments and gauges.
- Creates basic schematics and simulated models to test designs; modifies designs to meet specifications and budget requirements.
- Oversees the implementation of new measuring devices and control systems, ensuring devices are correctly installed and properly tested.
- Acts as project engineer for design, prototype fabrication, and manufacturing development.
- Drafts and presents formal technical documents, reports, and testing results to manager for approval.
- Drafts technical manuals for instrumentation.
- Provides training related to devices to employees or operators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of test methods, digital and analogue circuit design computers, and the design, development, and application of a wide variety of instruments.
- Thorough understanding of electrical and electronics circuits.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with computer-aided design (CAD) software will be added advantage.
Education and Experience:
- 3 years Diploma in instrumentation and automation engineering with minimum 5 years in hand experience or Bachelor in instrumentation and automation engineering with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- At least two years’ practical experience of working at technician level is needed.
- Working experience at automated food, drinks or Dairy industry will be given preference.
- Should have basic to advance knowledge of PLC and working in automation projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of instruments like Temperature transmitter, Pressure transmitter, Flow meter, Flow switches, conductivity meters Pneumatic valves and controlling system, HMI, AI/AO, DO / DI cards etc.
Method of Application
interested candidates should send soft copies of their updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com before close of business on 8th November, 2023.