CFB Medical Centre
WE ARE HIRING
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time
CFB Medical Centre is a private hospital in Lusaka looking to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of IT Specialist.
The candidate will report to the Information Communications Technology Manager and will be responsible for reporting. System and Network Administration, IT process and procedures and Risk Management Compliance and Governance. The job holder will be based in Lusaka
- System and Network Administration and Maintenance
- Report development
- IT governance, risk management and compliance
- Vendor management
- Monitoring and supporting internet, website and security infrastructure.
- Documenting all processes and procedures
- Ensuring all changes are documented
- Review logs to access security threats and ensure timely escalations
- Submitting weekly reports on system or as need arises
- Change management
- Ensuring that the change management procedures are adhered to
- Undertaking any other tasks that may reasonably be requested by the ICT Manager.
- Supervisory skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective written communications skills
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- A minimum of a university degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Writing on SQL queries against different systems System/Network/Database administration System Administration and Networking certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of work experience in an IT department.
Method Of Application
Send your applications to email@example.com Application deadline is 11th August 2023, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org