Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
Lab Business Development Coordinator Ref No. BD/LB/05/05/23
Reports to Business Development Manager. The incumbent is responsible for assisting Lab Business Manager in laboratory business development on behalf of CIDRZ in all territories of interest and all territories of operation.
- Reviews daily test reports of Business Clients to ensure that all billed clients have results entered into the system.
- Evaluates client information entered via the online appointment portal to ensure all client entries match the defined business rules.
- Coordinates with technical staff to ensure result distribution is completed within allowed turnaround time.
- Daily review of Lab Business pending list.
- Primary review of all daily sales receipts to ensure that X-Leems data is in synch with sales deposits.
- Reviews invoice delivery tracking logs to ensure timely delivery of invoices.
- Oversee offsite services for clients requiring home/office sample collections.
- Keeps open channels of communication with clients during all hours of operation and be the active communication link
- Maintains accurate and constantly up to date client information database.
- Coordinates Lab Business administrative services such as rental payments and other bill payments.
- Reviews business suggestion box and online reviews submitted by clients.
- Works in collaboration with the laboratory quality team to ensure timely resolution of business queries.
- Prepares and submits weekly reports on sales and marketing to supervisor.
- Full Grade 12 Certificates
- Bachelors Degree in Business Studies
- Excellent customer relations management skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Good problem analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work and adaptability
- Proficient in relevant software applications such as Microsoft Office suite and web applications.
- Basic understanding of policies and procedures.
- Familiar with basic accounting Management principles and practices.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.cidrz.org.