Sable Zinc Kabwe
Timely analysis of all samples using AAS, XRF and titration methods of all the plant liquors, third party samples, metallurgical samples and special samples in conformity with internal quality controls and set turnaround times. Maintain highest standard of lab hygiene, ambience and safety. Perform any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
Preferred candidate qualifications & experience
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Diploma in Laboratory science, or related field
- 2 years’ experience in an analytical laboratory
Computer literate especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience in a mining laboratory is preferable
- Solid analytical skills
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances, such as flammable liquids and biohazards
- Valid Silicosis Certificate.