Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies
Lecturer in Automotive Engineering (01)
Reporting to: Coordinator Engineering Studies
Principal accountabilities (Main Duties)
- To prepare schemes of work, lesson plan, and teach students on the set curriculum.
- To prepare and conduct examinations.
- To mark examination answer scripts. .
- To help with extracurricular activities when required
- To maintain the professional teaching files and submit for inspection
- To ensure that all students in the class are registered with institution.
- To counsel students on social behavior
- To invigilate examinations when required
- Maintain student discipline at all times when in contact with them.
- Any other duty assigned to you by your superior
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits or better including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum of an earned Diploma in Automotive Mechanics from an accredited and reputable College
- Diploma in Teaching Methodology from an accredited and reputable College
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and write scholarly publications
- Computer literate and must be conversant in Microsoft Office package
- Minimum (5) years of work experience at in Automotive Industry/Teaching Automotive Mechanics’
- At least 30 years old
- Working under minimum supervision
- High degree of integrity, initiative, self-confidence and self-supervision.
- Creativity, innovative, creative and critical thinker.
Email your applications letters including daytime contact number, curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates as a single document to must be submitted and addressed to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The Principal, Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies, Box D27, Livingstone.
Closing date for receipt of applications shall be Sunday 21st January, 2024