Yalelo is looking for a hardworking, proactive, and organized individual to fill the position of Maintenance Foreman in the maintenance team.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with experience in project management, construction and maintenance?
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Ensure the effective and efficient maintenance and works for all facilities, buildings, and equipment.
- Develop and implement a preventative maintenance program to minimize downtime and maximize equipment lifespan.
- Conduct regular inspections of all facilities, identifying and addressing any maintenance issues.
- Manage the maintenance budget and ensure cost-effective maintenance solutions.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and standards.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure minimal disruption to operations during maintenance activities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records and reports.
- Ensure your team treats all equipment with care and are trained in their areas of responsibility.
- Control wastage within your department.
- Management and control of maintenance related machinery and tools.
- Degree/Diploma in an Engineering program.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Management and liaison with specialist contractors and maintenance services.
- +2 years Drivers Licence
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org