Trade Kings Limited
- Ensure that the plant is operating smoothly with reduced downtime and increased efficiency through effective planning of maintenance schedules and prompt attendance to plant machine repairs.
Principle duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the any repair and maintenance of the shift.
- Maintaining the records of the down time and RCA.
- Preventive and annual maintenance planning and ensuring all activities are carried out within time.
- Planning the inventory and communicating to required department and ensuring that the required material is received in time.
- Training and Development of subordinates.
- Responsible for the 5 S, Top5, Top15 and Top 60 targets.
- Responsible for the Reliability, RCA and OE loss analysis.
Technical Competencies and Skills:
- Analytical skills.
- Trouble-shooting skills
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel and word.
- Organized and ability to resolve technical issues in the pant.
Education/Professional Qualification and experience:
- B. E Mechanical / Diploma
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in Food Industry in Mechanical Maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance and Hands on experience of repair of each equipment’s
- Sound communication skill and should be able to lead a team.
- Should have Knowledge of OSH and Equipment safety Prevention.
- Should have the Knowledge of the Production excellence.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send the soft copy of the updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 8th November 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com