Billiam works limited is a privately held company based on the copperbelt and specialized in maintenance and repair, as well as the supply of a wide range of spare parts for heavy machinery such as; Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, Sinotruck, Hyndai, Shantui, Liugong Spare etc.
About the role:
Bilam works limited is seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Maintenance Manager to spearhead and oversee performance of their heavy equipment repair technicians. This individual must be responsible for supervising HER Technicians, and ensuring efficient operation of all equipment and facilities used by the company.
- Oversees the daily workflow, scheduling, and tasks of the equipment and HER Technicians
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Keep maintenance logs/records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various heavy equipment machinery
- Ensure all equipment are fully functioning
- Monitor equipment and make necessary requisitions for spare parts when required.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with Solid understanding of heavy duty machinery
- Ensure adherence to Billiam standard procedures and best practices
- Ensure the management of individual performance for HER Technicians
- Perform routine check on equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Create and maintain a motivating work environment
- Baseline problem analysis and solving
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in supervisory role
- A Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Heavy equipment repair
Knowledge and experience of managing and handling heavy duty Equipment.
- Member of EIZ
- Qualified Technician with proven experience in working with various heavy duty equipment
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Effective Time Management
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
The incumbent will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10th February, 2024.