Africa Personnel Services Ltd
At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. We pride ourselves in the quality of our employees and ensure employees condone all our values. Our international business is built on sound Human Capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest levels of loyalty, integrity, and respect. Since 1996, we have been facilitating livelihoods for thousands of people across Africa and beyond.
We are looking for a Management Couple to oversee the overall management, including operations, guest experience, R&M, kitchen, financial and staff management and development for a Safari Lodge. If you are energetic, proactive with well-developed concept of the importance of providing a world-class guest experience, and the ability to provide that experience and are passionate about sustainable tourism and conservation, then you are just what we are looking for.
Special skills and Attributes
- Driven, energetic, compassionate, and ambitious, with strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Unrelenting attention to detail and high standards.
- Structured manager with experience of leading diverse teams.
- Practical with some experience of maintenance.
- Open minded and able to think outside of the box.
- The ability to motivate and inspire yourself and others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication.
- Competent financial and IT skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Both will be involved in the operations:
- Front of house
- Guest liaison
- Hosting guests
- Stock controls
- Human resources duties – senior and junior staff – recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Contribute towards the company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Game management
- Co-ordinate maintenance projects
- Improving operational systems
- Quality control at lodges
- Work with local authorities, including park authorities, to ensure a strong working relationship.
- Oversee all projects taken on by the company.
- Attend and present at quarterly senior management meeting.
- Put together, monitor and operate to annual budgets.
- Lodge management duties
- 5 to 7 year’s experience in managing a lodge.
- Hospitality and service training experience
- Experienced couple with a successful track record of independently running a safari lodge.
- Industry related Degree or Diploma.
- Strong leaders, with common sense and a strong work ethic.
- Practical and highly organized
- Be natural mentors who delight in training, with a passion to drive and shape their team.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good administration skills and computer literacy
- Stable employment history and valid references showing a track record of excellence.
- Valid drivers license.
- Accommodation will be provided.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING.
- ALL CVs shared must be in PDF FORMAT and the position being applied for must be clearly indicated in the subject line of your email.
- Attach at least 3 traceable references.
- Valid email addresses of references must be included on the reference list.
- DO NOT share your certificates at this time.