Designation: Manager: Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Social Investment
Reporting Line: Country Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications
Business Unit: Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Strategically plan, develop, and implement comprehensive internal and external communication strategies to increase awareness of key initiatives, ensuring consistent messaging across all platforms, and maintaining the integrity of the bank’s reputation.”
Key Outputs & Responsibilities: –
1.] Development and Implementation of External and Internal Communications Strategies
- Create a vision and strategy for the Bank’s Corporate Communications to ensure that alignment with business and marketing goals.
- Establish a Crisis Communication plan and governance to manage crisis communications effectively.
- Develop and implement corporate communications policies and procedures in order to ensure communication standards are achieved.
2.] Management of Internal Communications
- Develop an internal communications strategy to support operational and strategic goals.
- Ensure effective delivery of internal communications, focusing on risk identification and mitigation to effectively manage reputational risk.
3.] Public Relations & Corporate Social Investment
- Develop and oversee PR strategies and campaigns that align with the Corporate Communications and Marketing plan to enhance the brand.
- Manage promotional events to increase the Bank’s visibility.
- Manage and oversee CSI projects and communications to achieve desired results and intended goals.
4.] Media and Reputation Management
- Proactively manage Bank reputation to build and maintain the brand.
- Manage all media platforms, encompassing print, social media, digital, and broadcast channels, to cultivate robust relationships with media houses.
- Engage actively with key stakeholders, including employees, and partners, to maintain and enhance the Bank’s reputation and public image through strategic collaboration and communication initiatives.
5.] Budget Management
- Develop, review, forecast and track Corporate Communications budget across all relevant areas for enhanced financial efficiencies.
6.] Strategic Stakeholder Engagement
- Work closely with the business to draft internal and external communications, displaying abilities to craft influential messages for different stakeholders and channels.
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with Bank values to achieve results through strong internal and external partnerships.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related communications degree.
- 7+ years’ corporate communications experience, preferably within financial services; sound business experience
- Able to demonstrate proven ability in designing, developing and implementing internal and external communications
Method Of Application
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field. Closing date: Wednesday, 22nd November, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org