Unifi is a fast-growing finance and technology company operating in Zambia, Tanzania and South Africa. Unifi delivers personal lending products through online, mobile phone and branch channels. The company is well supported by strong shareholders and a board of directors with vast experience in entrepreneurship and lending.
- Working hand in hand with the branch to meet new client targets;
- Suggesting creative direct marketing activities for the branch;
- Supporting the branch with all marketing activities;
- Attending branch Monday morning meetings and work with the branch to strategize and ensure effective weekly marketing plans;
- Ensuring all prospect lists are submitted to telemarketing.
- Full Grade twelve (12) Certificate;
- Certificate/diploma in sales/marketing/business studies or at least 1year experience in sales;
- Knowledge of financial products and services will be a plus;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Method of Application
All interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC to email@example.com not later than November 6th, 2023. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.