About the role:
Our client is seeking for a talented and experienced individual to fill up the role of marketing manager who will work closely with commercial departments i.e., Merchandising, Retail, Wholesale and Export in order to understand the key priorities in line with marketing.
The main functions of this role will be :
- To develop a Marketing calendar as per commercial priorities i.e., Retail, Wholesale, Merchandising and Export Functions.
- Draw the Marketing Budget based on business demands and the marketing calendar.
- To ensure timely execution of all campaigns as per the Marketing calendar.
To ensure effective media management including appropriate selection of media, content management and debriefs.
To closely coordinate with merchandisers for promotion of various brands.
Marketing & Advertising:
- To duly brief and engage advertising agencies on various campaigns when the need occurs.
- To establish independent identity for different brands and promote them according to the company’s policy.
- To ensure the development of creative graphic designs for all marketing campaigns.
- To perform and evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- To develop a sales and marketing strategy and identify demographics of target market and take service to market to designated demographics.
- To support product launch and rollout with strategic communication plans through PR, social and online channels.
- To manage the effective delivery of brand strategy and marketing initiatives including brand image, press, social media, online and influencer activation.
- To specify market requirements for current and future products/services by conducting market research supported by on-going engagement with customers and non-customers.
- To liaise with influential media people for the proper projection of the company’s public relations activities.
- To build an effective network and a conducive working relationship with key stakeholders.
- To drive brands and brand reputation through PR Strategies.
- To support all functions in terms of marketing collateral for various activities.
- To execute all communication guidelines cascaded from the global or regional office.
- To ensure effective management of all Social Media Platforms i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Company’s website, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- To put in place appropriate customer feedback mechanisms and follow-up with appropriate stakeholders for redress where necessary.
- To oversee that visual merchandising in all stores is well executed.
- Sensitization of Sales Associates on visual merchandising for continuous implementation.
- To coordinate and monitor all the activities of the Marketing Function.
- To prepare a budget for each season as per marketing campaigns.
- To keep a strict check on the expenses.
- Marketing inventory management i.e., banners, P.O.P materials amongst others.
a) Marketing Calendar
b) Company Circulars
c) Retail/Depots Events Calendar
d) Operational plan, strategy and tactics
e) Customer Feedback
Extent of Authorities:
- To negotiate, work closely with and involve media agencies.
- To negotiate contracts and pre-approve orders for all marketing activities i.e., marketing materials, advertising fees amongst others.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar, master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- At least five (5) years experience in a similar management position, with a strong track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
The incumbent will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to email@example.com before the 1st of September, 2023