Marketing Specialist (Female)
The world of smart gadgets is a world of constant curiosity. Our consumers are eternally enthused to explore more of the world through trendy and creative technology and Oraimo, at Transsion Holdings, believe it’s our job to fuel this inquisitiveness. Which is what led to the birth of Oraimo, our smart-accessories brand, in May 2013. To enhance the smart world of its consumers. Staying true to our philosophy of providing innovative solutions to any and all tech needs of our consumers, we are constantly devising creatively-advanced products. So that our consumers can do more, enjoy more and explore more.
Therefore, Oraimo Accessories wishes to invite qualified Female candidates to fill the position of Marketing Specialist who are punctual candidate with good time management skills to be based in Lusaka.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.· Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Diploma in Marketing, or a related field.· 2 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Experience using analytic software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Method of Application
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; HR.ZM@transsion.com not later than 22nd January, 2024. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.