Allterrain Services (ATS) Group
Allterrain Services Group-Zambia, Africa’s leading facilities service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambian with proven performance to fill the existing vacant position at Mabiza project, Lusaka in Zambia as listed below;
MATERIALS CONTROLLER x1
PURPOSE: Controlling of ATS stocks with the project as well as undertaking procurement activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Must have at least 2-3 Years work experience and minimum Diploma in materials or purchasing and Supply
- Must have initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to interact with personnel from other departments and the clients.
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations.
- Must have Good written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Ability to listen and learn skills required in performing bar service duties.
The specific duties of the stores officer will be as set out below but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the implementation of the materials handling procedures within the company. This includes CUFAB, Mats 1 -9.
- Train and be responsible for Controlling all operations of the supply chain.
- Train and be directly responsible and accountable for all sourcing and supply of materials.
- Be responsible for establishing favorable supply contracts with approved suppliers after gaining approval from the Country Manager/Project Manager.
- Formulate and present to management all recurrent procurement budgets for the financial periods.
- Ensure all costs – food/cleaning & service budgets & targets are maintained within the acceptable range within the project.
- You will coordinate the movement of goods from the supplier until they arrive at the intended destination within ATS operations.
- You will ensure proper storage of goods supplied. This must meet ATS and client Health and Safety requirements.
- You will maintain a work-in-process inventory. All work-in-process should be traceable. Recall procedures for sub-standard goods must be established and enforced.
- Training – you will be responsible for establishing and implementing a training program for your subordinates. Records of training must be kept and will be inspected by the HR Manager/Country Manager periodically.
- The stock controller is responsible for ATS public relations with all suppliers of goods and services.
Method of Application
If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter, and CV with references as one document, to the following email address email@example.com The closing date for receiving applications is 24th November 2023. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Include the position title you are applying for in the email subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org