Dairy Gold Limited
Job Purpose :
- Maintain plant equipment and machines through regular scheduled maintenance and attending to machine breakdowns.
Principle duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out scheduled maintenance on machines (rotary filler, capper, conveyors, cooling tunnels, cooling towers, Sleever machines).
- Monitor machines and handle any mechanical breakdown that might arise during production.
- Conduct safe and effective handover of plant equipment and machinery after repair.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Write maintenance reports.
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisor and give concise updates of the status of plant equipment and machinery.
- Certificate or diploma in Mechanical engineering field.
Competencies and Skills :
- The ability to use hand and power tools.
- The ability to interpret Mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of motors, gearboxes, bearings, machines in motion etc.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send the updated soft copies of their Curriculum vitae to email@example.com before close of Business on 8th November, 2023.