Konkola Copper Mines Plc
KONKOLA MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED
Konkola Mineral Resources Limited (KMRL) a subsidiary of Konkola Copper Mines Plc (KCM Plc), is one of the largest copper producers in Zambia. The company operates an open pit mines located at Nchanga and Konkola. KMRL’s growth trajectory presents exciting opportunities to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and become Zambia’s pride. To support this vision, KMRL would like to recruit an experienced and qualified individual for the following position in the underground Medical Department.
Medical Laboratory Technologist
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To perform diagnostic tests on specimens and report findings.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform tests and record findings of all tests conducted.
- Liaise with clinicians on tests results
- Ensure that all specimens retained for analysis are stored correctly for testing and safely disposed off after analysis.
- Maintain stocks of reagents and chemicals.
- Compile monthly statistics of all tests undertaken.
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is well maintained and calibrated
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- 2 years practical experience
- Competence in working with common automated laboratory analyzers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Method Of Application
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications and certified copies of certificates to The Resourcing Manager, Konkola Mineral Resources Limited, Private Bag KCM (C) 2000 Chingola or email to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm before 8th September 2023. The email applications should clearly state the position applied for in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm