Provincial Health Office, Western Province
REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
PROVINCIAL HEALTH OFFICE
Provincial Health Office, Western Province in conjunction with U.S Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been implementing programs to improve the management of TB, STIs and HIV/AIDS care services in the province since 2006. To further strengthen the programs, WPHO is inviting applications from interested persons who meet the minimum requirements to fill the following vacant positions on a One-year renewable contract basis subject to performance:
JOB TITLE: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
LOCATION: Western Province
JOB PURPOSE: To support the program monitoring and evaluation by timely collecting, analysing and reporting program data for guiding decisions for efficient program implementation and service delivery improvement.
Reports to: District Health Director
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILTY (MAIN DUTIES)
- Undertake accurate, complete and timely submission of collated health facilities reports to the next level as per established reporting deadlines and reporting systems
- Undertake routine Data Quality Audits to ensure reported data can be traced back to facility registers and other source documents to ensure report accuracy and consistency
- Manage supply of all data management logistics to ensure that they are readily available in all supported sites at all times
- Undertake accurate and timely updating of all electronic Databases and online reporting system (MoH and PEPFAR) including the WPHO MER system and training database.
- Provides data management technical support to health facility staff on HMIS and MER indicators collection, analysis and reporting including EHR.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 full Certificate or equivalent
- Degree in Demography, Computer Science, IT or Library Information studies
- Must be between 21 and 55 years.
- Traceable three (3) years’ work experience in data management
- Proven knowledge of SmartCare and DHIS2 will be an added advantage.
- Ability to write articulate narrative reports clearly in English.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and local languages.
- Computer literate, Managerial skills, good Interpersonal relations, and ability to use
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested candidates meeting the above stated qualifications and attributes are required to submit their applications with the following documents: Curriculum Vitae with Three (3) traceable Referees, NRC, Academic and Professional Qualifications, Full Registration and Practicing license with relevant Professional Bodies were applicable to the address below by 17:00 hrs Friday 22nd September 2023.
Successful applicants will be appointed on one year contract subject to renewal depending on performance.
Method of Application
Applicants should provide valid phone numbers for easy communication. Applications should be clearly marked on the envelope with the position being applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Address applications to:
The Provincial Health Director
Provincial Health Office
P.O. Box 910022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com