Mansa Sugar Limited
Mansa Sugar Limited is one of the leading manufactures of sugar in Zambia and was established in 2015 and is located in Chembe district, Luapula province. We produce both household and brown sugar. We have farms where the sugarcane is grown and a factory where the cane is processed into sugar. Mansa Sugar Limited is continuing to grow and seeking to expand its footprint in Zambia and is seeking to recruit qualified professionals to fill in the positions of Senior Mechanics, Workshop Supervisors and Instrumentation Technicians.
1. SENIOR MECHANIC – 14 POSITIONS:
- Check mechanical systems on a routine basis for problems or abnormalities.
- Test equipment to check for good operation, after repairs and change overs.
- Examine defects and analyse causes where possible and take corrective action.
- Make preventive maintenance equipment checklist, inspection of assigned equipment, report findings and take appropriate action.
- Perform various mechanical duties such as dismantling, cleaning, moving, repairing and installing facility equipment using forklift, rollers, hoists or trolleys.
- Notify team leaders of potentially dangerous systems and take corrective action.
- Identifying and selecting spare parts needed to rectify problems with machines.
- Ensuring quality work/repair to avoid repeat jobs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Diploma or Advanced Certificate in motor vehicle or heavy plant equipment.
- Should have 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Motor vehicle knowledge and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have a Tpin Certfication.
2. WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR – 5 POSITIONS
- Planning and organizing workshops, either independently or with their subordinates.
- Reporting on the progressiveness and outcomes of workshop activities.
- Ensuring that maintenance and repairs are scheduled and performed.
- Coordinating and overseeing workshop activities and tasks.
- Reading spare parts catalogues, identifying, verifying part code and SAP code number’s by using SAP. Raising time to time spare requisitions to reduce down time.
- Insuring safety of material, machinery, tools, manpower to avoid wastage.
3. INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIANS – 2 POSITIONS
- Monitor and inspect testing equipment and other instrumentation throughout the plant.
- Operates and maintain electric testing, repairs and calibration equipment.
- Ensuring equipment is working properly, safely and efficiently.
- Recording and reporting data in a precise way.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Diploma in Instrumentation Technician or Trade Certificate
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience Instrumentation Technician
- Effective time management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have a Tpin Certificate
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Only their application letters and Curriculum Vitae with 3 traceable referees to the Human Resource Manager. email email@example.com.
Closing Date is 17th November 2023. Clearly state in the subject line which position you are applying for. example: Application for the position of Senior Mechanic.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org