1. Store Assistant (x3)
Yalelo is looking for a Store Assistant to assist the Yalelo store operations by ensuring the availability of stock, the highest standard of customer service excellence, and meeting sales targets.
The Right Fit candidate will:
- Greet and welcome customers to the store in a pleasant manner.
- Assist in displaying products in an easy-to-locate manner.
- Consistently utilizes best practice standards in providing customer service in the retail store.
- Assisting customers in locating desired items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price checks to identify and correct price discrepancies and remain well informed on any store promotions.
- Addresses and resolves customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintains in-depth product knowledge to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Inspects items and products for any damages and spoilage.
- Assists stores staff in monitoring stock inventory.
- Maintain the store area hygiene conditions ensuring compliance with basic PRIDE principles.
- Assists in receiving, processing, and organizing stock and store consumables deliveries accordingly with First In First Out (FIFO) disciplines.
The Store Assistant Must Have:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- 1 Years’ experience in the desired field.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
2. Merchandiser (x1)
The Right-Fit candidates will:
- Merchandise stock.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management.
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets.
- Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product.
- Maintain accountability for result achievement.
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers.
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality.
The Merchandiser Must Have:
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment).
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs.
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred).
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Welcoming, and responsive to customer needs.
- Analyzing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand.
- This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Method of Application
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!! Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Please ensure that your application subject line includes the job title you are applying for e.g Merchandiser.
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.com.