Nanga Farms Ltd
POSITION: (1 POSITION- FULL TIME NURSE) – HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Full time Nurse. The position reports to the clinic officer and operates within the Farm area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Managing Irrigation Operations in the Farm
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Measure the amount of water applied to the crop and keeping irrigation records
- Checks the moisture content of the soil by auguring and complete auguring records.
- Makes sure the pivots are operating at a recommended Pressure.
- Implementation of weekly activity plans (WAP).
- Records the attendance of irrigators in the attendance register.
- Report all breakdowns on the irrigation equipment’s to the farm Manager.
- Submit daily irrigation reports to the farm clerk.
- Males and females are encouraged to apply.
- Keeping high productivity of labor optimal activity tasking
- In charge of SHERQ matters to the subordinates
- Ensure discipline amongst subordinates.
- And any other duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate within 5 credits in English, Mathematics, Sciences, and any other subjects
- Diploma/degree in Registered nurse midwife from recognized institution.
- Minimum of Two (2) years work experience in similar capacity with traceable references.
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ)
Method of Application
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit you’re detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, registrations, and ID/Passport for the attention of HR Officer: Nanga email: NangaCareers@zamsugar.zm clearly stating the position applied for in the subject line.
All internal employees are required to complete the Internal Application Form and obtain relevant signatures when applying for vacancies.
Closing date for applications: 30th January,2024
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.