JOB POSITION: NURSING ASSISTANT
To provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Turn or reposition bedridden patients
- Provide physical support to assist patients perform activities of daily living
- Measure and record vital signs as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Assist patients to eat or drink
- Supply, collect or empty bedpans
- Record height or weight of patients
- Perform daily basic routine unit cleaning
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Completed nursing assistant training from recognized institution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- One-year practical experience
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the requirements are to send their updated CVs ONLY with the expected Net Salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before Monday, May 8, 2023, 17: 00hours.