1. JOB POSITION: NURSING ASSISTANT
To provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Turn or reposition bedridden patients
- Provide physical support to assist patients perform activities of daily living
- Measure and record vital signs as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Assist patients to eat or drink
- Supply, collect or empty bedpans
- Record height or weight of patients
- Perform daily basic routine unit cleaning
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Completed nursing assistant training from recognized institution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- One-year practical experience
- Must be computer literate
2. JOB POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Responsible for managing individualized patient care by promoting and restoring patient’s health through the nursing process while collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members in providing physical and psychological support to the patients, friends and families and supervising assigned team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by the procedures and policies.
- Develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient, reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Perform appropriate treatments as ordered by the physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform therapeutic nursing intervention as established by individualized plan of care for the patient and his/her family.
- Deliver care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
- Provide individualized patient/family education customized to the patient and his/her family.
- Initiate emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Document patient assessment findings, physical/psychological responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family and client facility staff.
- Report patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Grade 12 school certificate with five (5) ‘O’ levels, credit or better including English and Mathematics.
- Degree/Diploma in nursing.
- Must be registered with the NMCZ and possess valid practicing certificate.
- Evidence of 2 years post-graduation work experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Nursing specialty
- Knowledge and skills with certification in infection prevention and control
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the requirements are to send their updated CVs ONLY with the expected Net Salary to email@example.com. Before Monday, May 8, 2023, 17: 00hours.