Filos Food Ingredients
MAIN GOALS OF JOB:
- Supports company operations by organizing and maintaining staff systems and files.
- Preparation and management of payroll.
- Preparation and uploading of all statutory returns.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new staff as well as organizing the employment paperwork.
- Provides coaching, counselling, and disciplining of employees, and monitoring appraised staff results.
- Download monthly customer statements and follow up on payments.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and office procurement.
- Ensure all parcels are booked for shipment whether incoming or outgoing through designated courier service.
- Applies for all import permits through the available portal with active and continuous follow ups.
- Attends to all administrative aspects that include booking flights and accommodation.
- Ensure the offices are kept clean by supervising the cleaning staff.
- Maintain health and safety standards within the work premises and in the canteen.
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures.
The Office Manager will report to the Director.
OFFICE MANAGER SKILLS
- Inventory Skill
- Managing Processes
- Reporting Skills
- People Skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Human Resource background will be beneficial.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Laws