Special Hope Network
- Provide support/training to new staff from the Employee Handbook
- Organize paperwork into binders and scan all HR/ private documents
- Coordinate Digi print orders, copies/ printing, daily tracking, and pickup
- Record all absences/leave days and update the staff absentee ledger on an Excel spreadsheet weekly.
- Check to ensure the employee has provided the documentation needed for each type of absence.
- Give the information to the Director of Operations by the 22nd day of the month, to prepare payroll.
- By the 27th of the month, record staff requests for Healthcare Benefits, check that the needed signed documentation is there, record receipts, and update the spreadsheet
- Maintain all facilities, including all electrical works, plumbing, electric fence, keys/locks, paint, tiling, etc.
- Alert management when painting or maintenance is required, oversee handyman to get those fixed
- Communicate with landlords to keep properties in optimal condition
- Communicate with managers to make sure broken things get fixed
- Manage timely payments of PACRA, NAPSA, LCC, Fire, and WC annual dues and certifications
- Complete staff paperwork with members for NHIMA, NAPSA, etc
- Facilitate contract writing and complete all paperwork needed
- Fill out all applications for compliance (WC, ZRA, PACRA, NAPSA, LCC, FIRE)
- Maintain impeccable paper records for all compliances (NAPSA, ZRA, PACRA, NHIMA), alphabetized, in order by year, with clear, easy-to-read labels, and correctly spelled.
- Keep track of all phones/computers/iPad/power cords and update regularly
- Maintain current technology and alert management when new devices are needed
- Take inventory and order supplies as needed
- Support the President/ Vice President/ Director of Program/Director of Finance/CCC Head Managers as needed.
- Understands and fits our Core Values
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration/Office Management (or equivalent).
- Strong Analytical skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in office administration. Prior supervisory experience, of at least 2 years.
- Understanding of national contract and procurement laws.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work independently and can follow directions according to the specifications of the supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Exceptional planning, and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to make presentations.
- Ability to multitask with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities.
- Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Competence with Technology
- Meticulous organizational skills in the areas of time, office space, schedule and documents
Method of Application
If you are interested in the following position, please fill in the link here, for any challenges please contact me on,
Milika@specialhopenetwork.org (DO NOT send CVs to this address. Fill out form below. This address is only for challenges with the google form. If you send your CV to this email, you will not be considered for the position.)
Deadline: 11th May 2023
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.