Nanga Farms Ltd
POSITION: (1 POSITION- PART TIME NURSE) – ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of PART TIME NURSE. The position reports to the clinic officer and operates within the Farm area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for All the patients at Nanga Farms Ltd.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policies are followed with regards to nursing care.
- Provide nursing care that is respectful, ethical, compassionate, competent, caring, and professional always.
- Ensure good patient triaging.
- Perform physical examinations.
- Maintain a hygienic and safe work environment.
- Undertake timely prescribing and administration of basic treatment on order to enhance patients’ recovery.
- Ensure the timely writing of reports to facilitate decision making.
- Ensure timely preparation of work plan to monitor and evaluate performance.
- Compile information on elmis and elabs reporting.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by unit leader.
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate within 5 credits in English, Mathematics, Sciences, and any other subjects.
- Diploma/degree in Registered nurse midwife from recognized institution.
- Minimum of Two (2) years work experience in similar capacity with traceable references.
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ)
Method of Application
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit you’re detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, registrations, and ID/Passport for the attention of HR Officer: Nanga email: NangaCareers@zamsugar.zm clearly stating the position applied for in the subject line.
All internal employees are required to complete the Internal Application Form and obtain relevant signatures when applying for vacancies.
Closing date for applications: 30th January, 2024
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.