Farms are currently looking to employ Poultry Farm Workers in Ndola, Mitengo Area. The farm hopes to establish itself as one of the fastest growing Poultry business companies active in Ndola and the Copperbelt.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Understand and comply with all workplace health and safety, quarantine and bio-security standards.
- To ensure discipline among subordinates.
- Keeping records of feed consumption, egg production, and health conditions of poultry.
- Inspects poultry for diseases and removes weak, ill, and dead poultry from flock.
- Assist in the management and supervision of the poultry farm and facilities, including human resources,
physical resources, safety requirements, consumables, production data and required documentation.
- Undertake specific tasks assigned by Farm Manager and/or Operations Manager – Poultry
Method of Application
PLEASE CALL +260764122241 or +26096242249 and send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before calling.
To apply for this job email your details to Makikodiana2@gmail.com