Zambia Centre for Communications Programmes (ZCCP)
Zambia Centre for Communications Programme (ZCCP) is a not-for-profit, locally based multi-media communications organization, which uses the power of the mass media (radio, TV and print) and social mobilization to reach the Zambian population and to affect social and behavior change.
ZCCP uses a rigorous formative research process to generate appropriate edutainment content relevant to health and development priorities in Zambia. At community level we work with girls, boys, women, men, persons with disabilities, key and priority populations. At policy level, we work with National Assembly of Zambia, House of Chiefs and other Traditional Leaders, Religious Leaders and various government ministries and National AIDS Council.
ZCCP is looking to recruit for the following position:
Job Title. : Driver (1)
Location : Copperbelt Province (Ndola)
Required: Female Driver
The driver will facilitate the movement staff, donors and other stakeholders during project implementation and monitoring and to make sure all vehicles are mechanically road worthy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles at all times (both inside and outside)
- Pay attention to any electrical and mechanical faults and report to her supervisor.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to her supervisor
- Dress in accordance with the organization’s dress code
- Maintenance and servicing of project vehicles and log books
- Monitor and ensure the status of assigned vehicles, engine oil, water and brake fluid is checked on a daily basis (ROUTINE CHECKS)
- Monitor service, repair, insurance, road tax and fitness of vehicles
- Ensure that all trips are approved and recorded in the log books
- Remind supervisor on maintenance/service required on the vehicle
- Assist with some basic administrative tasks
- Adhere to the Zambian Road traffic laws
- Monitor the fuel does not go below quarter tank
- Facilitate project staff and donors during the implementation of project work
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Driver will report to the Administrative and Logistics Assistant.
Education, Experience and other Skills:
- A minimum of a grade twelve certificate, mechanical qualifications will be an added advantage
- Clean driver’s licence minimum class C (Manual)
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years experience
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions
Method of Application
If interested in the advertised position, visit our website www.zccpkwatu.org, go to Notice/Downloads then you download and complete our ZCCP Application form and send it with your CV to email@example.com.
Note: Only the CV and ZCCP Application form should be sent. Closing date is 3rd November, 2023.