Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the positions of Quality Controller Technician to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications.
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment.
- Perform inspections across all stages of repair
- Prepare and maintain test data for review.
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly.
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
- A diploma or certificate in electronics required.
- Solid understanding of test equipment.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of inspection and/or production experience.
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information.
Method of Application
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; HR.ZM@transsion.com. not later than 22nd May,2023. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.
To apply for this job please visit transsion.com.