Company Profile Nanga Farms Ltd. Is A Large, Irrigated Sugarcane
POSITION: RANCH CAPITAO (1 POSITION, SEASONAL) – RANCH DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Ranch Capitao. The position reports to the Ranch Supervisor and operates within the Farm area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervisory works.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for the daily care and feeding of beef cattle within a feedlot environment.
- Responsible for fixing fences and equipment in the vicinity of the feedlot.
- Maintain a consistently clean and well-kept feedlot environment.
- Provide care for minor injuries and illnesses in cattle.
- Monitor the behaviour of animals within the feedlot herd.
- Maintaining sanitary conditions and ensuring animal welfare according to relevant laws, regulations, and Nanga Farms’ standards.
- Assisting the Ranch Manager and the team in the formulation and execution of strategic goals for the feedlot project.
- Deliver daily and weekly reports, and also generating ad hoc reports as required.
- Ensure that SHERQ is implemented within the section.
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate.
- Certificate in General Agriculture (Animal Science).
- Good communication skills and time management capabilities
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a related field is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ)