SERVICE STATION SUPERVISOR VACANCIES
Uno Energies Zambia Limited seeks to recruit the services of qualified Service Station Supervisors who will be in charge of managing the service stations across Zambia .
The Company is a registered OMC and in the process of opening Fuel Stations across the Country. The vacancies are open for various locations. The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
SERVICE STATION SUPERVISOR
Responsible for the overall day-to day management of the retail service station and provide effective customer service to retail Clients. Responsible for cash management, stock management and daily reports. The successful candidate should be able to produce and analyse reports, manage staff at the forecourt, manage safety, deal with customers, etc.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar Industry
- University Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized higher Institution of learning.
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate with credit in English and Mathematics
- The candidate should be an effective planner, have good people management and cash management skills.
- Candidates should have experience in interacting with customers and manage site operations
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the above qualifications can send their CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org.