Brands Africa Zambia
- Ensure that the information on the customers claim document tally with the physical stock quantities declared by the transporter.
- Facilitate the timely processing of trade returns documents for approval by the Warehouse manager/Operations Executive before processing in the system.
- Liaise with the Logistics officer to ensure that the processed SKU’s on the credit notes have corresponding physical stocks on the flow according to the claims document and facilitate reconciliation if any discrepancies are identified.
- Coordinate the movements of the physical stocks for the processed claims into the main storage locations and ensure safe custard of the documents.
- Manage the stock inbound process with the supervision of the Receiving Supervisor and or Warehouse Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12
- Experience in the warehouse
- Diploma in CIPS or CILT
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Good communication skills and able to read.
- Team player and mature
- Flexibility and able to follow instructions.
- Physically fit and energetic
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.