Lamasat International Limited
H.K Sports Summit Arena is recruiting a receptionist and it could be you!
As receptionist, you will be the point of reference for all queries or requests and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Ensuring client and corporate records are maintained and updated appropriately
- Responding to calls/emails in a timely manner; redirecting them when necessary and following up on actions
- Maintaining the monthly calendar, agenda, scheduling meetings/appointments and keeping stakeholders and clients informed on relevant information
- Act as first point of contact for incoming clients and staff
- Maintaining office supplies and ensuring a clean working environment
- Assisting in the day-to-day issues as required, including provision of information regarding the services of arena
- Perform other duties as required by Supervisor
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Diploma or Certificate in any related field is required.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with IT software, MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel (Advanced), Access & Outlook)
- Ability to manage and coordinate several tasks in parallel while being attentive to detail
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining professional relationships with the team
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
At H.K Sports Summit Arena, you will:
- Be part of an expanding large business
- Work in a multinational environment
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com