Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution, and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
Receptionist – Head Office (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include
- The Receptionist is responsible to greet, assist and direct visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Providing administrative and secretarial assistance at Head Office.
- Typing office documents with accuracy, proper formatting, and neatness.
- Answering and re-directing all incoming calls and handling caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Taking/relaying messages and taking adequate information.
- Managing the company post box and making sure mail is collected every week, receiving and delivering mail to correct destinations/persons.
- Receiving, replying, sending, and re-direct e-mails appropriately.
- Courier documents and items within the country and worldwide, sending correct tracking details to the recipients and keeping track of the sent items. Informing the recipient of any eventualities in case of any.
- Monitoring the usage of stationery supplies and equipment.
Maintaining an adequate inventory of office and stationery supplies.
- Co-ordinating the repairs and maintenance of office equipment making sure that office equipment is serviceable at all times.
- Maintaining the general filing system for both hard and soft copies and filing all correspondence accordingly.
- Ensuring that all queries are referred timeously to the relevant departments.
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all queries.
Required Attributes Include:
- Strong verbal Communication
- Active listening and excellent Customer Service skill.
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all levels of associates and management.
Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in Business Administration/Management, or any related field
- One 1 year of experience
- Required computer literacy levels
- Strong Excel skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 17th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.