Breath of Heaven Children's Ministries
1. To provide care and guidance to mothers prenatally, antenatally, and postnatally.
2. To provide intrapartum and post-delivery care of mothers and baby, by providing emotional, psychological, and physical support during these times.
3. Conduct Mother and Child Clinics, Reproductive Health Clinics and Under 5 monitoring.
4. Identification of High-Risk Pregnancies, with timely referral to Obstetricians.
5. Provision of sound advice to patients regarding diets, exercises, and medications suitable for pregnancy, while also conducting pregnancy related exercises.
6. Taking and recording patients’ vitals, ordering, and conducting diagnostic and bedside tests.
8. Proper record keeping and conducting monthly reporting to the clinic in-charge.
9. To act as a liaison between Breath of Heaven Hope Clinic and District Health Office.
1. Full School Certificate or equivalent.
2. Registered Midwife.
3. Relevant and applicable professional certification.
4. Current and valid practicing license.
5. Effective and efficient communication skills.
6. Patient and compassionate.
1. Two (2) years post qualifying experience.
2. Proven strong problem solving, analytic, and clinical assessment skills.
Level of Education: Diploma in Registered Midwifery
Method of Application
- Two (2) years post qualifying experience.
- Applicants who meet the qualifications of the advertised position are encouraged to submit an application letter, copies of academic and professional certificates, together with a copy of a National Registration Card, and a detailed curriculum vitae that should include three (3) traceable referees, an email address and daytime telephone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: 20th November 2023.
- Note: Breath of Heaven Hope Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and does not request for payments for job openings. Any such activities should be considered fraudulent and reported immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com