Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
The Relationship Manager -Public Sector will be responsible for sourcing and maintaining business relationships from the Public sector (Government, Pensions, insurance, NGOs, Churches etc.). Manage, grow and sustain a portfolio of Public Sector, Pensions, insurance, and NGOs customers and building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business through quality Relationship Management. This is achieved particularly through quick turn around on decision making, managing consistency and quality of service delivery. Taking the lead in seeking out new business opportunities, advising clients on product/service solutions that meet their needs, and resolving any issues or complaints.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in cross sell the full suite of the Banks product set to Public Sector customers.
- Manage top tier public sector quasi-Government institutions and play a vital role in building the banks public sector growth agenda.
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure, the bank becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
- Working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services on offer to them
- Develop and implement proactive calling programme both face to face and telephonic for existing and potential customers.
regular meetings with portfolio clients to introduce banks products and
services to maximize portfolio revenues and ensure that customers are
satisfied with services received
- Cross-sell Trade, Treasury and Transaction services products and refer potential clients of the Bank for Commercial, agriculture and Retail.
- Manage the development of prudently priced assets, and cost-effective long-term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability.
- Establish quality profit-earning customer relationships within the target market
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospective customers.
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance
- Hold regular meetings with portfolio clients to introduce banks products and services to maximize portfolio revenues and ensure that customers are satisfied with services received
- Ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction of credit facilities.
- Ensure all documentation is completed on time to ensure smooth execution of account opening or fixed deposit account creation.
- Liaising with Legal/external counsel/CRC in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
- Work with Treasury team to close foreign exchange deals and term deposits for clients
Required Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good people management skills
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Conflict Resolution and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Leadership and Team Management Skills.
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suit their needs
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Or a Similar Field.
- Must have at Least a Minimum of 6-8 Years of Work Experience as a Relationship Manager – Public Sector
- Must have proven experience working with the Public Sector
- Possess an In-Depth Understanding and Knowledge of Corporate/Public Banking Products
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of core corporate products and services that will be offered to Business customers, including money transmission and Electronic Banking products and services.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of wider Bank issues and policies, particularly those relating to Public customers.
- Detailed understanding of relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of risk appraisal and control procedures
Method Of Application
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy-in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE