REPLENISHMENT & PURCHASING ASSISTANT (x1)
- Processing of local purchase orders (replenishments)
- Receipting/capturing POS (goods receiving)
- Inter-branch transactions (transfers)
- Having meetings with suppliers
- Assisting sales staffs with pricing and codes
- Shop-outs (price survey)
- Any other related duties delegated by the immediate supervisor
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Minimum qualification – Diploma in purchasing or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience
- Computer literacy, analytical abilities, attention to detail, planning and organizing skills, people skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and negotiation skills.
Deadline: 19th May 2023.