Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy(BEM)
The Sales and Marketing Executive will collaborate with the marketing team to develop comprehensive marketing strategies. Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Achieve and exceed sales targets through effective planning and execution. Provide insights and recommendations based on market analysis.
Summary Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and customer needs.
- Create and implement targeted marketing campaigns to reach the company’s objectives
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities.
- Promote and demonstrate the features and benefits of the company’s products/services
- Participate in product launches and promotional events
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on market analysis.
- Prepare and present regular reports on marketing and sales activities.
- Analyze data to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
Key Skills and Competencies;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal
- Good listening Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good numeracy and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good commercial awareness
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years Sales and Marketing of ICT products and solutions
- Must have proven experience in marketing and sales roles of CCTV Products and Solutions like Huawei, Hikvision or well know brands
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and sales techniques.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be a member of ZIM
QUALIFIED FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POSITION
If you meet the hiring requirements for the position, please email your CV in Ms Word and Cover Letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org & Cc email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 working days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE