Naipu Mining Machinery (Zambia) Company Limited
Naipu Mining Machinery (Zambia) Company Limited is a manufacturing enterprise which always concentrates on the mine selection equipment and rubber wear spare parts. Our plant is based in Sabina area and our target is serving the African mining markets with durable mining machines spare parts.
Naipu Mining Machinery (Z) Co. Limited now seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals to fill in the vacant position of Sales and Marketing Officer.
To pro-actively sell and market mining machinery spare parts to mining companies in order to increase sales, research and develop marketing opportunities required in planning and implementing new sales plans, create business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
1. Collect and organise mining company real time reporting
2. Assist the sales manager to visit mining companies and contact relevant key persons.
3. Learn and promote company products to existing and potential clients
4. Maintain high level of exposure of mining equipment spare parts to existing and potential clients.
- Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
- Vibrant and innovative individual , Should be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status of the company as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts record on all clients assigned to him or her. He/she must be familiar with mining equipment spare parts
- Effective Communicator and must be organised and sober minded.
- Teamwork, adaptability, customer focus and drive for Results .
- Grade 12 certificate , Diploma or professional qualification in relevant field. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, you should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae as one PDF document and professional qualifications to email@example.com not later than Tuesday, 14th November, 2023 addressed to the Human Resources Manager. You should include the position being applied for in the subject line.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org