Falane Solutions Recruitment
Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
Reporting to management about sales made.
Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
Creating client lead and following up on them
A Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or a related field.
A minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience.
Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively.
• Keep entire work site neat, clean and organized.
• Promote and maintain a safe working and shopping environment.
• Accurately manage personal cash drawer opening, closing, and balancing.
• Focus on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locate additional items when needed.
• Comply and actively support all company policies and procedures.
• Report any register malfunction to supervisors.
• Assist with inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns).
• Assist customers with large purchases (taking out to vehicle).
• Help to ensure the store is stocked, clean, and in proper operational order.
• Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
• Adhere to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
• Greet and assist customers with their needs.
• Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
Send supporting documents to email@example.com