Prudential Life Assurance Zambia
Come join our vibrant team!
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity
- Clearly defined career path
- World class training hub Incentive and reward schemes
- Multiple streams of income
- Flexible working hours
Prudential, one of the world’s leading life insurance companies, is looking for talented wealth consultants eager to start their own businesses. The applicant must be willing to work in the following towns: Livingstone, Choma, Mazabuka, Lusaka, Chipata, Kabwe, Solwezi, Chingola, Kitwe, Ndola, Mansa, Mpika, and Kasama.
How does one join prudential as a wealth consultant?
Prudential offers a Business Opportunity Presentation to all consultants that wish to join the agency force.
- Recommend and select products for customers based on their individual needs
- Describe products and explain their benefits and use to potential customers
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s various products and services
- Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales.
- Find potential customers through networking, cold calling and industry research to increase sales
- Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals.
- Complete administrative tasks, processing and recording sales, as needed.
- Meet company set daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Find potential customers for Prudential’s products.
- To meet with clients at the Prudential office or travel to the client’s location and may be assigned a specific region in which to travel.
- Explain the features of various products and benefits of using them.
- Must be willing to work from any where in the Country.
- Attend weekly meetings with team members
- Experience in generating lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations, Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis
- Ability to independently contact customers, complete sales, and manage other tasks
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
- Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales techniques
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
- Complete Grade 12 Certificate or GCE Certificate and a tertiary qualification (Diploma or above)
- One to two years of experience in a relevant area of sales or marketing (Added Advantage)
Method of Application
All submissions should be sent via email to: AgencyRecruitment@prudential.co.zm
Deadline of submissions is the 27th October, 2023