Texila American University
Texila American University is a World Class Affordable Educational Provider with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. Texila Consortium has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University is currently seeking to recruit Five (5) suitably qualified individuals for the position of “Sales Executive – Interns” and the duration of this internship is only 3 months.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Marketing/promoting and selling University products to prospective students.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive clientele relations.
- Follow up on leads through phone calling.
- Keeping track of the sales from initial sale to closing of the sale
- Meeting or exceeding agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skill
- Excellent clientele relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Requirements and qualifications:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of a Diploma in any field
- Proven work experience in Sales is an added advantage.
- Should be between 20 and 35 years of age
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the requirements are to send their updated CVs (ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 19th May, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit tau.edu.zm.